DO YOU, YOUR CHURCH OR VENUE SUFFER WITH…….
- Drums being too loud….
- The audio mix never quite being right…
- Heads, cymbals or hardware breaking….
- Looking to find the right drum shield….
- Never can get the right sound out of your drums….
NEVER FEAR, DRUMSULTANT IS HERE!!!!
The first step to all of this is that it all takes time. This is why I am here for all the needs and problems that come up during this process.
So whether you are a drummer trying to figure out your sound or a Venue/church trying to build a great mix I am here to help with just two easy steps……
- Fill out the contact form below and we can talk about what service best fits your situation.
- In our conversation we will choose either in person or Call and we will be all set!
Drum Consultant – zoom or phone call
(hour and a half call) My desire is to help you get through the problem your facing. The goal is to be able to work through it together in getting to a solution. Contact me for any questions you may have.
Drum Consultant – in person
(Per hour.) Moving to an in person consulting means that whatever problem is presented requires me to be more hands on with the situation. This can range from tuning the kit, room treatment, working a little on the sound board or presenting some tactics to better help the situation at hand. Contact me for any questions you may have.