DO YOU, YOUR CHURCH OR VENUE SUFFER WITH…….
- Drums being too loud and not controlled….
- Wanting to improve your home studio sound….
- Have questions when it comes to buying your next snare drum or drum set….
- The audio mix never quite being right…
- Heads, cymbals or hardware breaking….
- Looking to find the right drum shield….
- Never can get the right sound out of your drums….
NEVER FEAR, THE DRUMSULTANT IS HERE!!!! 😉🥁🤓
The first step to all of this is to realize that there is a problem and that there is no shame in asking for help. This is why I am here. To help you step by step with all the challenges and problems that come up during this process.
So whether you are a drummer trying to figure out your sound or a Venue/church trying to build a great mix I am here to help by starting off with just two easy steps……
- Fill out the contact form below and we can talk about how I can help you in your situation.
- We will set you up with either an in person visit or on a phone call and we will be all set!
Let me know if you have any other additional question’s or concerns in the email below. Im very excited to help you and get to know you, talk soon!
Drum Consultant – zoom or phone call
(hour and a half call) My desire is to help you get through any problem and answer any questions you may have. The goal is to be able to work through it together in getting to a workable solution. Contact me with any additional questions you may have.
Drum Consultant – in person
(Per hour.) Moving to an in person consulting means that whatever problem is presented requires me to be more hands on with the situation. This can range from tuning the kit, room treatment, working a little on the sound board or presenting some tactics to better help the situation at hand. Contact me for any questions you may have. (This price does NOT include travel. We can talk through email or phone if you desire me to travel to your church outside of the state I live in or further then a 10 mile radius)