If you have any question please visit the Contact page and I will be glad to get back to you as soon as I can.
Touring, gigging and session Experience
- 2018 – present – Austin Ware (The Tiktok Drummer) – Drum tech/ Audio Engineer
- 2020 – Your Story Matters Tour – Production Manager/ FOH
- 2016 – Present: hired Drummer around the central FL area.
- 2019 – One off Audio Asset/Drum Tech for Troy Bruner of Judah & the Lion
- 2019 – One off Drum tech for Forrest Rice of Covet
- 2019 – One off Drum tech for Jason Burrows
- 2019 – hired session drummer for Jorge
- 2019 – hired one off Drum tech for Southeastern University (Aaron Battle of Dante Bowe)
- 2019 – Jan 2020 – live drummer for Mary Beth Koplin
- 2019 – 2020 – drum tech/fill in for Korky Butto for Jack Smink
- 2018 – House Of Blues: Drum Tech for Oscar A. Garcia ( filling in for A Fine Line )
- 2018 – Revival Tour: Drum Tech for Austin Ware & FOH Engineer
- 2018 – session drummer for Jonah Krull LoFi
- 2018 – 2020: house session drummer for FullSail University
- 2017 – Keep Pressing on: Quarter-Life Crisis by B.Dobbs
- 2017 – We Ain’t Friends No More: Quarter-Life Crisis by B.Dobbs
This price is based off a per song basis up to 4 songs, each song being $140 a piece. After the 4rd song the price drops to $70 per song. This includes 2 revisions for each song and a meeting ensuring that I have a clear understanding of the artist’s vision of the project. This also gives me and the artist the opportunity to get to know each other and talk over any questions that might come up during the process. There is additional hourly rate options as well. Just contact for more information and pricing.
As a drummer of 10+ year, I have had the ability to play on some amazing music with top-level musicians. This has helped me develop the skills needed to learn, play and perform at a professional level.
Additionally, with recording my first couple of songs at the age of 17 I have learned that there is more to it than just playing the song. Making sure that the feel, gear, and approach to the song being recorded all makes sense to the artist.
What you are getting when you hire me for a gig or session is a well-seasoned professional who will be ready to go and will not waste time knowing the job at hand. Here is a link to my past recording sessions on my Sound Cloud Page
Hired Session Drum Tech
Per 10 hour day. (Over 10 hours will be an additional charge) There is additional alternative hourly rates. This does not include room and travel. Rate will adjust accordingly. There is additional alternative hourly rates. Prices can be adjusted to your situation if needed. Just contact for more information and pricing.
Hired Road Drum Tech
Per Show. This does not include room and travel. Rate will adjust accordingly. There is additional alternative hourly rates. Prices can be adjusted to your situation if needed. Just contact for more information and pricing.
Throughout my time as a professional I have developed skills that doesn’t just make me good at my job but helps make sure everyone else is able to do their job without concern or complications. Thats the number one reason why I strive to be great at my job so that others are given the opportunity to focus on their work and know that what i am doing will get done correctly and efficiently.
If you want a professional that has experience on the road and in the studio, who is focused on gets the job done and understands his role to help a session or show go smoothly than you have come to the right place. Im excited to have the opportunity to work with you.
Click below to hear songs I have played on in the studio!
Hired Drummer on a gig
Provides kit, cymbals, sticks and hardware. Per Show. This also includes one practice as well leading up to the gig. If there are any other practices then the price will adjust accordingly. There is additional hourly rates. Prices can be adjusted to your situation if needed. Just contact for more information and pricing.
If you have any question please visit the Contact page and I will be glad to get back to you as soon as I can!